Sunday 2 December 2012

Filming an example


In today lesson we have been filming an example of our thriller and unfortunately we face a lot of problems :( First of all we have to record the video that we going to use as a channel on the T.V. and put it all together. It seems to be a very easy task but it take longer than I think because of the technology problems like transfer the video from Iphone to computer and from computer to another computer and to the projector. Sometimes I wish I can do everything by my hands like chops or the video up by scissor and put it together by glue. 
That is alot easier to do (for me) 
Next we have to film the news bit. We got all the dialogue sort out. However, we have no location to film it so we end up film it outside because there was too noisy inside the room and because our crew is not a professional news reader we end up laughing instead of reading news so we choose an alternative method of doing voiceover over one of the BBC news clip. It works better I guess (still look a bit funny but better than the outdoor news reading)
So..we put all the clips together and put it on the projector. Now another problem comes. The projector is too small so we cannot really film the whole body so the camera is too close and we cannot really see anything and it doesn’t look like what it should lool like. To be honest with you I feel like giving up but I guess when we fix all of the problem we face now it is going to be better in the real one.....       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment