Monday 10 September 2012

Camera Lesson 1




  CAMERA LESSON 1

Hi, My name is Bee I’m from Thailand. I am a media studies student at Hurtwood House and this is my first ever blog.

Last Friday lesson is my first time using such a professional video camera. It’s the kind of camera that I don’t think I will have a chance to use in my whole student life so it was really exciting and interesting. Before this lesson I thought my IPhone and those little video camera is enough for me but this “Sony NX5 digital HD camera” really gives me more. Just carrying it in my hand I feel like I’m ready to film the next Oscar winning movie! :) In the lesson we learned many things from how to set up the tri-pod to adjust the white balance even though it is not everything about the camera this is some of what I learned from the lesson..



How to make your picture sharp

We have to make sure the picture is sharp so we can get a really nice scene. To do this we have to zoom into the object we want to shoot, zoom in where there is a lot of details e.g. hair  then adjust the focus until it looks nice and sharp and then zoom out.

Adjust white balance

Because different lights give out different colours therefore adjusting “white balance” is important because it gives the right temperature to the colour in the scene therefore people or objects that we are filming do not look as blue as Avatar or as red as Hell boy! 

This is how we do it 
  1. zoom into white object such as a piece of paper, shirt ect. until all screen full of white
  2. Adjust the focus 
  3. Push the white balance button 





3 comments:

  1. Nice post...... Information about Digital Camera are really important for picture clarity . To get more information related to this system contact here Latest Digital Cameras and get high class information

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Digital camera and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this post..i am using this professional video camera ,it consume less power and save your money.. :)

    ReplyDelete