Monday 28 January 2013

News Studio

People! This weekend I spend many hours making the news studio in Photoshop. We have been trying to find some background to use. However, the quality is not that great so we decide to make one of our own. I know a bit of how to use Photoshop but I have to say this is harder than I thought so basically the idea is two wall stick together to creates a corner so it looks like there is space in the room. This is what we want it to look like...

My first attempt doing it didn't turn out very well so I redo it with a little bit more details using everything I know about photoshop....soo tadahh News Studio finish ready to use...

  Soo I redo it with a little bit more details using everything I know about photoshop....soo tadahh News Studio finish ready to use...
j
 I crop out Stella’s picture from the shoot day in to see how it looks like. Add the channel’s logo and now it looks like News on TV.

 I actually quite proud of myself doing that even though tomorrow my group probably say it rubbish hahaha. I will get some feed back tomorrow so I can make it even more convincing. From doing this I learned a lot more about Photoshop and I love doing it so hopefully my group like it too. I will tell you the feed back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment