Tuesday 2 October 2012


 









In today lesson we learn the basics of how to use "Final Cut Pro". It is pretty professional program as you can tell from the name so for me(who has no skill what so ever) it is quite hard  but   I'm getting there, I'm going to be a pro in Final Cut Pro 
and today lesson is my first step..!!

So this is some of the things I learned today
Because all the video is collected in one computer and all of the files are shared in "Final Cut Server" go to our work and check out our stuff on to desktop first then we can work from it. 

First step
Before we do anything we should organise our work by creating rush bin and log bin first.It is basically like creating a folder.

Rush bin  is for all the original work, doesn't matter if it works or not.

Log bin is for the work that you going to use in editing. 

Next step play the clip, when you get to the bit you want press I (Insert) then drag it down to the area underneath make sure the arrow point down then put it there.

Then to cut the bit that you don't want press B for blade and then A and then backspace

 as easy as that!(not really) It just take me a bit of time to play around with it.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment